top of page
We provide tax advisory, planning and compliance services for individuals with personal and business interests in both the U.S. and Canada.

To meet your U.S. tax compliance needs, we deliver: 

  • Preparation of U.S. individual income return

  • Preparation of U.S. FinCEN Report 114 and Form 8938

  • Preparation of all required information reporting forms such as 3520 / 3520A, 5471, 8865, etc.

  • Preparation of U.S. corporation income tax return 1120

  • Preparation of U.S. return of partnership income 1065


International Corporate Tax

As a result of the new U.S. tax reform and a booming economy south of the border, many Canadian companies will expend into the U.S. This trend will present many challenges as well as exciting opportunities.

If your business has interests that extend beyond the Canadian border into the U.S., we can help you with all facets of international tax planning:

  • Entity election fit for your international businesses

  • Both countries’ tax compliance and reporting

  • Effective utilization of Tax Treaty and Tax Information Exchange jurisdictions


International Personal Tax

If you are a Canadian or American citizen living abroad, or have personal/business cross-border interests, recognizing your international tax opportunities and obligations has never been more important.


U.S. Payroll Tax Compliance for U.S. Affiliated Companies

U.S. federal and state payroll compliance can be complicating and confusing, any non-compliance could incur hefty penalties. With our extensive experience, you would rest assure your payroll reporting and filing will be timely and accurately taken care of.

bottom of page